Below you’ll find more information about the terms & conditions for requesting my book formatting services.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Last updated: 28/11/2019
1. Services & Pricing
Please find the different book formatting services I offer to self published authors here.
The pricing applies to novels & shorts stories that only require standard formatting. For other types of manuscripts and complex formatting please request a custom quote.
All prices stated on this website are subject to change at any time and it is your responsibility to frequently check for updated pricing.
2. Agreement terms
Before each Book Formatting job starts there’s a written contract to be signed between the two parties: Freelancer (me) and Author (you).
The agreement includes:
- Scope of work
- Project description and Schedule
- Author Approval and Revisions
- Limit of liability
- Changes to the agreement
You will be sent a copy to read and sign along with the quote.
3. Payment policy
Please find below the terms & conditions regarding payments.
- A deposit of 50% of the fee is due on the day previous to the start date.
- The remaining balance of the fee is due before the Author’s reception of the final deliverables.
- If an invoice falls due during a weekend or holiday, the payment transaction is executed on the following business day.
- Any additional revisions or elements not included in the initial estimate will be added to the final invoice.
4. Feedback guidelines
The manuscript should be reviewed by an editor prior to the formatting is done.
You are entitled to revisions after the publication date – however, these include corrections of typos only. Any substantial changes will require a new quote.
Please note that all email response times are 9am – 6pm CET (Central European Time) and exclude weekends, evenings and holidays.
Unless noted otherwise I usually respond within 24h. Thanks for understanding!